Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Is Anybody Out There?

I'm still waiting for anybody else to actually step forward with some ideas, but I am a patient person. We might just be eating pasta tomorrow. :) In the meantime, let me share with you what my little family ate for dinner tonight. Yes, it's another Costco dish...what can I say, I love that place!

We ate Carne Asada with fresh-cooked flour tortillas, lettuce and guacamole. The meat is so tender and flavorful. I cooked it on the grill for only a few minutes because it is sliced so thin. And the tortillas were recommended by my SIL. They come uncooked (from Costco) and you simply bake them in a skillet for about a minute- flipping them to brown each side. They are so yummy. Maybe I'll experiment with homemade burritos...then I won't need to go to CostaVida......

5 comments:

Rachael said...

OK, I have a recipe that I would like to share. I made it yesterday for my In-laws for dinner and everybody loved it.

Little Bee said...

Well, I am not the best at cooking but it seems like a nice way for planning dinners (even though I won't do it) so I might like to post SMALL ideas.

Little Bee said...

Can I be an author?

Sandra Booth said...

Ok, I find myself often in the same boat. I'd be happy to share our menus while hoping to find something new here to use.

Heather H said...

I am so not good at coming up with things for dinner so I am excited to hear your ideas! Tonight we are having hot dogs, exciting huh?! :)